Power rear window chrome surround for 87 (and the like) blazer

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Jul 6, 2002.

  1. jjlaughner

    jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

    Jan 12, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Since I'm going to have the tailgate apart and installing a new motor and glass, does anyone have a new or used chrome surround to replace one thats pitted? I'm talking about the chrome surround that looks like the old style window crank but the has the hole for the power rear window key... I'm not sure what its called I know its about $50 aftermarket anyone have one they want to part with cheaper!? Let me know, Jeremiah Frankfort, IN 46041 (please send pics!)

Share This Page