CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Problem With a Fellow CK5 Member

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
That No good Super Canadian /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif basterd CanmoreK5 (Paulie) likes to play His little games. Yeah He thinks He's funny but His ass is playing with fire /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
Revenge will be Mine Igloo Boy /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, beeotch- you're lucky you live somewhere where the trees are so big. You'll be needing them to hide behind when I come down there to teach you a little manners......

Revenge away, motherfawker!!!! I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

BTW, did you ever get that old lady's keys out of her car when she locked them in? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Revenge away, motherfawker!!!! I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh don't worry about it there Eh fawwker the master plan is being worked on Eh Ya Hoser /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifTo heck with the bag of popcorn, i'm grabbin the damn bucket and a couple of sodas!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

newyorkin

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
BITCH FIGHT!!!! BITCH FIGHT!!!!

So what do we have going on here?

Are y'all going to do 10 paces then commence a swinging the purses or are y'all just going to throw boxes of tampons at each other?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
*grabs bag of popcorn and lays back in the la-z-boy* /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*K30guy grabs a bag of popcorn and sits in the La-Z-Boy, too, while chanting "bitch fight, bitch fight, bitch fight!" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifeace /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif:

landsmasher

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Igloo Boy

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
histerical.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
boxing.gif

popcorn.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Da,mn you beat me to the popcorn smiley! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

popcorn.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
So where's the other half of this purse swinging fest at????????????????????

The crowd awaits anxiously for the tampon slinging to commence............

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
Well Folks My first plan of attack failed. I tried to get another "Mod" to help me out in My battle aginst "Evil Whale Hunter from the Artic North" /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but apparently Paulie has been kissing some major ass latley cause the other "Mod" did not have the same powers /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
I am now on to plan "B" /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Well........??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

How long does it take you to formulate a "master plan"? I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but your threats have been on mind all day. Just get it over with so I can sleep tonight, tough guy. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
First of all, you spelled "arctic" wrong, smarty pants.

Secondly, us Mods stick together, kinda like you tow truck guys stick together. Of course, you don't really have a choice on that one because nobody else will talk to you lowlifes so you have to keep eachother company.

Thirdly, if Plan B is as crappy as plan A then you had better head back to the drawing board, goofy. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Good question........Care to answer that one, Corey? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Top Bottom