and it seems to be running somewhat fine. It was idling high, alot of black smoke and when you put it in gear and gave it gas it would die. I've replaced the TBI, plugs, cap, rotor, map sensor, coolant sensor and all the vac lines. I actually drove it around the block a couple of times and ran ok, the only thing is the TBI I got isnt the exact same as the one I took off. The original has a return spring for the throttle and the new one doesn't, so I've got to buy a return spring for it. It will stay at a high idle sometimes. But overall I'm happy so far. Now my next project is the transmission. There is no park gear in it at all. When I put it in park you can push it with ease. Guess I'm gonna have to take the pan off to see what happened. For those of you don't know I bought this Blazer 88 K5, new shocks, hubs, wiring harness, new 33x12.50x15 Dunlops, body in pretty good shape for $500 from the guy down the street. I've only put $200 in it so far and still counting.