CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Quite a few cute girls work at the Zips near me.

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Theres another new girl that I've seen there the past few times. Tonight, she was there again at the drive-through window. She gave me a look... the sort of look that...

...you get from someone when you go through a drive-through in a 25 foot Motorhome at 10 pm.

Ok... I've made too many motorhome posts lately. I'll stop now. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yes...that would be really good. Go through the drive-through late at night. She looks up and sees a guy in a motorhome with a camera taking pictures of her. I think I'd get a whole different look. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

90blzr

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I shot juice in my good pants.

[/ QUOTE ]
That happens to me at the worst possible times.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Don

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Allan, you've got to get down to "Richaard's on 3rd" if you wanna check out the hottie's!

"Richaard's on 3rd" also known as "Dick's Drive In". lmao /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Hey, baby, you like wood? I've got a canoe that needs whittling /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
DSC06103.jpg

Alaska K-5

Registered Member
Reaction score
What Zips are you talking about? I was born and raised in Spokane then I joined the Air Force, anyway my little brother works at the Zips on Bowdish and Sprague in the Valley. If this is the same one maybe I can get him to hook ya up /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif He's pretty good with the ladies /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'm on the opposite end of town, in NW Spokane. It's the one on Francis and Ash/Maple. My friend said he knew who she (one of them) was, and that she comes across nice and all, but can have a bad attitude after talking for a while. (thats what he said). I wasn't serious about hooking up with one of them... unless they drove a Chevy truck and loved 4-wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Alaska K-5

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have been meaning to ask you if that pic in your signature was taken at 7mile ORV park?? The area looks very familiar.

Top Bottom