CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

R.V. Morse Machine no longer in business, Vic Morse passed away.

RockBottomRacing

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used them a long time ago to have my Throttle Body on my old K5 done, Vic spent some time with me on the phone troubleshooting, saved me some coin. Nice knowledgeable guy. Went on their website tonight because I’m probably gonna do a rebuild on my Suburban’s TB and saw the message that Vic passed away August 7th and R.V. Morse Machine is now closed.

Not sure how many of you were familiar with his work but I was and I know at least some of you were.

RIP Vic, thanks for your dedication and all the engines you helped reach their potential.

scouthead

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that. had been to his shop a few times. nice guy.
he made a jig to open up and match my factory intake to the bored out throttle body, even though he said it was a pain in the butt... custom milled my throttle body the way I wanted it. did a good job. wish i could have sent more work his way. enjoyed talking to him.

anwat

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another one that can never be replaced. Someone who knew his stuff and would take the time to share his knowledge. Well done, sir...RIP.

Top Bottom