CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Random Hedgehog pictures

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
balled.jpg

balled2.jpg

ruby6.jpg

ruby7.jpg

ruby8.jpg

daleearnhardt01

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Dang that thing is pretty darn cute. Is it prickly? Dang its cute. What do you do with it? Nothing personal but I just dont understand pets that dont really do much. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
That's so dusgustingly cute, especially the first pic

Oh my god

Cute is blinding me

IT'S GOT LITTLE FEETS!

ICKLY BITTY FEETSES!

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
whoa, its a ball of spikes! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif thats cool! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

btw, why is there a Jp magazine in the background of the first pic? traitor... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
yeah shes a pet that doesn't do much. someone just gave her to me, she didn't have a home that let her play before so I figured I'd just give her a good home. She just burrows and explores all the time. Loves to run in a wheel. She is very prickly, can be soft when she is calm but when she wants her can hurt ya. Doesn't bother me at all but others freak out. I have lots of little spots all over my hands where she stuck me then dirt got embedded in there while working.

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
And I suppose you named it "Ron Jeremy." /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

thefarside

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
How old it that hedgie?
I had one a few months ago, it had cancer and died when the vet tried to remove the tumor. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I should post some pics, I have some I took with my gf just before it died. Sadly it is about all I have of her.

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
That's pretty phat, yo /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom