CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Rave: Right Channel Radio

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
While looking to upgrade my CB antenna I remember CK5 has its own 2 way radio nerd. After consulting with her I was armed with enough info to start searching the net. Enter Right Channel Radio. Decent web site and it seemed competitive prices. So I ring them up early this morning and get the dreaded voice mail, no problem as I said it was pretty early. About 10 minutes later they call me back. So far so good. I wish I could remember his name but the sales guy was ready to take my order and even pointed out the coax cable end I thought I wanted was not compatible with the antenna I was ordering at which point changes it to the correct one which he pointed out was a bit less expensive. My Monday is looking pretty good at this point! It gets better.. order was over $75.00 so Free Shipping!! I'm not done!! He must have sensed what an outstanding/handsome guy I am {or perhaps he read something that was written about me on a ladies bathroom wall somewhere} and .........wait for it...... gives me 5% off of my order! Credit card info, address blah..blah we are all done right???

I then get this confirmation e-mail

"All was quiet today until the Right Channel warehouse intercom crackled to life:

"Listen up, people! We've got a new order for Capt Ron from Colorado ....."

....but no one could hear the rest of the announcement over the thunderous roar of applause. Champagne bottles were popped. Tears of joy were shed. “Don’t Stop Believing” rang from every speaker. Even Alan our peak packer smiled—and Alan never smiles.

Simply put, your order caused pandemonium and everyone is thrilled you're now a customer. Thank you!

Once we clean up our celebration mess, we'll be working to get your order packaged, shipped and on its way to you ASAP. If you have any questions or problems, you can reply to this email, or call 866-931-8223 from 9:00am to 6:00pm MST . We'll follow up with with tracking information as soon as your package ships so you'll know exactly when to expect delivery."

A company with a sense of humor.......... Priceless
I would like to thank all of you for reading this and thanks again @GoGoGirl

Last edited:

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
While looking to upgrade my CB antenna I remember CK5 has its own 2 way radio nerd. After consulting with her I was armed with enough info to start searching the net. Enter Right Channel Radio. Decent web site and it seemed competitive prices. So I ring them up early this morning and get the dreaded voice mail, no problem as I said it was pretty early. About 10 minutes later they call me back. so far so good. I wish I could remember his name but the sales guy was ready to take my order and even pointed out the coax cable end I thought I wanted was not compatible with the antenna I was ordering at which point changes it to the correct one which he pointed out was a bit less expensive. My Monday is looking pretty good at this point! It gets better.. order was over $75.00 so Free Shipping!! I'm not done!! He must have sensed what an outstanding/handsome guy I am {or perhaps he read something that was written about me on a ladies bathroom wall somewhere} and .........wait for it...... gives me 5% off of my order. Credit card info, address blah..blah we are all done right???

I then get this confirmation e-mail

"All was quiet today until the Right Channel warehouse intercom crackled to life:

"Listen up, people! We've got a new order for Capt Ron from Colorado ....."

....but no one could hear the rest of the announcement over the thunderous roar of applause. Champagne bottles were popped. Tears of joy were shed. “Don’t Stop Believing” rang from every speaker. Even Alan our peak packer smiled—and Alan never smiles.

Simply put, your order caused pandemonium and everyone is thrilled you're now a customer. Thank you!

Once we clean up our celebration mess, we'll be working to get your order packaged, shipped and on its way to you ASAP. If you have any questions or problems, you can reply to this email, or call 866-931-8223 from 9:00am to 6:00pm MST . We'll follow up with with tracking information as soon as your package ships so you'll know exactly when to expect delivery."

A company with a sense of humor.......... Priceless
I would like to thank all of you for reading this and thanks again @GoGoGirl
I’ve ordered from them quite a few times and I’ve always been very happy with them too.

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
And then this one......

"Capt Ron,

After our celebration of your order subsided, we went sprinting off down the warehouse aisles to find, pull and pack your purchase. Soon, your items were safely packaged and we handed them off to Eric, our trusty off-road courier.

He set off in his Land Cruiser FJ40 from our wooded Montana warehouse braving deeply rutted roads and swift streams. After winching himself out of an especially muddy section of trail, he finally arrived at our rural Montana shipping station. Mud spattered and weary, he dashed inside with your package under arm, just in time to catch the last truck leaving for the day."

Top Bottom