CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

rear leaf sag 88 K5

lizard49

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello all - I have seen this problem in here before but couldn't find it in the forums. My rear is sagging on my 88 K5 stock suspension. I have 210k miles on the truck. Went to Kragens and they have add a leafs, 1500 & 2000 lbs. Any suggestions? Or link for where this was gone over in the forums?

Thanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

stallion85

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
click here ord Go to catalog look up 0 rate add a leafs. Also look under there project vehicles, there is a burb that they are hookin up that has em'. Great products!!! I have purchased from them a few times. So has a lot of guys from here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
First, buy new springs, they really aren't that badly priced if you look around, then worry about add-a-leaves or zero rates, I have the same problem, i personally am not going to start stacking things just to try to get back to regular height. IMO, it's just not worth it.

lizard49

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. I don't mind adding 1 leaf; I am going to do it myself so no biggie. Kragens only wants $35-45 for the part. How much are new spings? $200? And where to buy..........? /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Well i'm not sure about other companies, but where i bought my lift kit, they want $85/ spring, those are 4" lifted springs. Those are at Rough Country.

Top Bottom