CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Recent Pics of my Junk! Poke fun if you like

white-rhyno

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Just what i have been up to lately.
Late me first state that im not a body man. So my methods may be crude. Figure if i dont like it i could always get a new front clip

4313000_0049.JPG

4313000_0050.JPG

4313000_0051.JPG

Personall Favorite.
4313000_0052.JPG

This is what it looked like ONE year ago
4313b6.jpg

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
How long did you search and how much did you spend for the straightest truck for a donor?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Looks like it would work great though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I see you been hard at work on the other fender /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif!
Kool! Add some light now! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
Bill

white-rhyno

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
How long did you search and how much did you spend for the straightest truck for a donor?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Looks like it would work great though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My donor cab was alot. I searched for about a month. Thanks for reminding me..... SOmetimes i miss how straight it was. But I have had tons of fun with it. Dont really care what it looks like any more. Its only sheet metal.

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
thank you for f@wking your truck up!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
now jenny cant say " well, brads truck was pretty, why not ours" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Goober

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks great! Except for the minor door ding. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
My donor cab was alot. I searched for about a month. Thanks for reminding me

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is strange how long and hard people will look for the perfect body parts just to beat them in the woods/rocks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I think it is strange how long and hard people will look for the perfect body parts just to beat them in the woods/rocks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Its the thought that counts /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I think it is strange how long and hard people will look for the perfect body parts just to beat them in the woods/rocks

[/ QUOTE ]

I always start out with not-so-perfect parts, and nothing worse ever happens to them. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Looks like fun though. Where exactly do you go to get all the body damage done? Is it all trees and rocks? I didn't think the Ellensburg area had a whole lot of either.

white-rhyno

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

Looks like fun though. Where exactly do you go to get all the body damage done? Is it all trees and rocks? I didn't think the Ellensburg area had a whole lot of either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im like 25 minutes away from the shoestring entrance. It gets real tight up there. That takes me to the funny rocks and moon rock. Also plenty of trees around here. Plus I can drop all the way into naches. There is a ton of wheeling around here. Just got to know where it is.

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
How long is the shoestring trail? (or how many variations of trails are there).

A friend of mine wants to get over that way to go wheeling. I suppose I need to throw together a trail-only rig so I can go too without too much worry of dents.

Poohbair

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Im with Brad... dents just add character. I am not sure about the front fenders, but I love the truck.

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Im with Brad... dents just add character. I am not sure about the front fenders, but I love the truck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, dents add caracter but you could have started with a cheap donor that already had some caracter in the first place /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif That is what I am doing for a dedicated trail rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif What ever parts I can find for cheap/free (so far frame, cab, wheels and bed...) Now the hard part, finding a cheap or free D60/D70 combo /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Poohbair

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
it is better to start w/ something straight, then add your own character. If it is already beat up when you start, then you are starting w/ somebody elses "unfinished" project...

white-rhyno

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
it is better to start w/ something straight, then add your own character. If it is already beat up when you start, then you are starting w/ somebody elses "unfinished" project...

[/ QUOTE ]

couldnt have said it better myself.

The shoestring trial/funny rocks would keep you busy for a day or two. Trying to hit it with the right amount of snow/mud is the best.

leadfoot067

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i recently decided im not changing my fenders and doors anymore /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif....so it will all be bent before too long....lol

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't understand that, but then again I'm cheap... Its your truck and your money so have fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

Top Bottom