CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

RIP FUMES 14 Mar 2022

streetrodchev

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
Noticed it doesn’t have the (cooling) ribs on the barrel.
I have a long barrel one also.

AJMBLAZER

Better to be lucky than good.
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a copy of the wartime M1 Thompson when they got rid of the extra fluff. Drums, fancy sights, the Blish lock, cooling fins, etc.

Last edited:

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well shit. Just came across this thread on my weekly email notification of top threads and comments and this one popped up. Saw the title and wondered WTF? Came in to check and damn.
Not going to say much as most of you already did. Just hits a raw nerve finding this post today. Just some shock right now so the rest of the night will be thinking of him. RIP OG Brotherhood member!

bigjbear

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Well shit. Just came across this thread on my weekly email notification of top threads and comments and this one popped up. Saw the title and wondered WTF? Came in to check and damn.
Not going to say much as most of you already did. Just hits a raw nerve finding this post today. Just some shock right now so the rest of the night will be thinking of him. RIP OG Brotherhood member!
He really was one of a kind.

ntaj*ep

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am beyond words....
One of the reasons I came back here other than I have kids now I want to get into this was Rob.. he was my co-pilot and road trip mate first time to Moab.... very first BB, what '02?
Went to see him a time or two after that trip, but came back to reconnect as he was that cool a dude... I am broken over this...

Top Bottom