CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires October 14, 2021

RockAuto

1/2 ton status
Vendor
Reaction score
5% Discount Code: E0519DCE7F218F
Expires: October 14, 2021

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an auto parts retailer founded in 1999 by automotive engineers with two goals: Liberate information hidden behind the auto parts store counter (by listing all available parts, not just what one store stocks or one counter-person knows), and make auto parts affordable so vehicles of all ages can be kept reliable and fun to drive.

Visit RockAuto.com to order auto parts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and have them conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

sweetk30

I build stuff
Premium Member
Reaction score
@RockAuto . .

Got my order package #2 today and lucky it all made it here with your parts warehouse packing job . 4 shocks and 2 small seals dont do well in a box 3x the size needed and jambed full of them air bags .

And since there is no real way to let you know on your web site i am posting it here .

If you need order # or ship from location pm me for it .

Pic 1-3 are before i even opened the box . 4th is the other end .

20210908_174124.jpg

20210908_174128.jpg

20210908_174132.jpg

20210908_174139.jpg

Wes Harden

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Solutions
Reaction score
yeah Rock Auto is poor customer service now, have to call, nothing online. One time I bought a part for car was wrong they had the listing wrong. Called said they would email a return slip and I get a refund when they got it.
Never got the email return slip, emailed the customer service guy I talked 2x never got a reply or the return shipping label. Still have that pos wrong part in junk pile. I tired to ship it back on my dime, but UPS wanted $10.00 more than I paid for the part to ship it back, and 5x more than I paid to have it shipped to me, WTF?
Is only the 2x in many oders that I have had an issue.
1 that really pisses me off is the various mfr, You can't have those shipped to Kommiefornia, prop 65 cancer warning. Well won't have that problem soon enough.

sweetk30

I build stuff
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just placed another order last night . Got my tracking # this morning to find you guys are still using :angry1: DHL :angry1: and the order system did NOT show this was how it would ship . It showed USPS and in the past it showed :angry1: DHL :angry1: . If i had known this i would of paid extra to NOT let them touch my parts .

In the past every order has taken 2-3 days longer to get to me because they ship to hubs 2-3 states past me from the original ship point and then it takes so much longer to get here .

This might seem crazy but you need to know how bad there shipping times are and re think there use in your company ... :deal: ... @RockAuto

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just placed another order last night . Got my tracking # this morning to find you guys are still using :angry1: DHL :angry1: and the order system did NOT show this was how it would ship . It showed USPS and in the past it showed :angry1: DHL :angry1: . If i had known this i would of paid extra to NOT let them touch my parts .

In the past every order has taken 2-3 days longer to get to me because they ship to hubs 2-3 states past me from the original ship point and then it takes so much longer to get here .

This might seem crazy but you need to know how bad there shipping times are and re think there use in your company ... :deal: ... @RockAuto
DHL ships to the post office who then delivers to you. This option used to be called "express saver" or something like that when looking at the shipping options. Now it looks like it comes up as "mail" with the post office on a separate line.

Screenshot_20210923-123654_Chrome.jpg

sweetk30

I build stuff
Premium Member
Reaction score
then STOP lying to use and just show DHL to USPS . . .

i think all i was given was the mail or fedex and fedex was 3x the price and its only 8 spark plugs . just redid the order to the point of shipping options and its MAIL or fedex and its 2x or 3.5x the money . whats miss leading is the MAIL as thats USPS lingo NOT a package shipping company ling like we are all use to .

every time i get stuck with a DHL order i track it going 250-350 miles past me house across the country and then slowly work its way back to me . i watched one take 3 extra days over the fact if it just went USPS it would of been here faster .

oh well is what it is now . i am just voicing my opinion of there shipping company they use so they know there performance SUCKS .

Top Bottom