Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rocky Mountain Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Nov 25, 2007.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Post here if you have something to sell , or are in need of something

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I don't have any of the adapters for these.

NP203 w/32spl input from behind TH400 $150

NP205 w/27spl input from behind TH350 $150

NP208 w/32spl input from behind TH400. Had this in my truck before swapping to 700r4. Works fine with no issues or leaks. $100

NP241 w/32spl input from behind TH400. Pulled from junkyard 90 suburban. everything spins freely and doesn't appear to leak. $100

NP241 w/27spl input from behind 700r4. Ran this in my truck until I swapped in different case with SYE. Works fine with no leaks. $100

They are located in Evans, CO 80620.

Pics here:http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276138

3. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Scott Do you have the Adapter for this as well?
    NP208 w/32spl input from behind TH400. Had this in my truck before swapping to 700r4. Works fine with no issues or leaks. $100

4. mrk5

Nope, don't have any of the adapters.

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Need 3.07 12 bolt gears if far away , or a whole 3.07 12 bolt if in AZ.......someone asked me and all I have now around my place are 3.73's and 4.56 :D

6. fouronereason

fouronereason 1/2 ton status

If any body could assist me in finding a D60/14B and I could atleast keep one arm, that would be great. I've searched craigslist like a fein, and everyone wants both arms and a leg!

7. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

yeah well get in Line... Bawhaaa haa No if I find something I'll let you know. I have a guy here finds em all the time. I can never find em. I too need them under a fourtune good luck

8. ezoliver

ezoliver Mall Crawler Premium Member

9. lak2004

lak2004 1/2 ton status

Im going to be in ND next weekend and my dads buddy has a whole lot of parts laying around. Im gonna see if he has any ton sets and if he has more than the set I need I will try to hook up the CO crew. Might not be timely though.

10. combatmatt

combatmatt 1/2 ton status

10 Bolts in Co Springs

Have factory 10 bolts off of my 91 Blazer. Stock with Warn hubs, never been opened by me so i dont know the gear ratio. Didnt cut the ebrake cable on the rear so thats complete too . Looking to get $200 but I'm open to offers. I can send pics if you want em. Trying for a local-ish sale so im not really wanting to ship em.

Matt

11. mrk5

My brother inlaw just pulled the axles out of his Blazer. They are a D44/12blt combo with 4.10:1 gears. The rear 12blt has a Lockrite locker. He has replaced some of the "wear" parts in the front axle, but I'm not sure exactly what. The D44 does have flat-top knuckles. Everything was working good when he pulled them out this weekend. There are located at our shop in Evans, CO.

12. fouronereason

Does anyone near colorado springs have a 350 TBI, tranny and x-fer case for sell for CHEAP!! I was wanting a dana 60 but since I blew my engine this weekend, well the money is going to that.

13. ktmoutfront

ktmoutfront Stuck going nowhere fast Premium Member GMOTM Winner

14. ktmoutfront

15. ktmoutfront

16. fouronereason

I picked up a whole donor truck for 500 bucks, it;s an 80 1/2 ton pickup 350/465/205, just need to get my k nickel finished before the snow flies.

17. ezoliver

Dana 70 HD Dually - 4.10 Gears - $150 obo to pick up. Can arrange local delivery for extra. (Denver area)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ezoliver

TH350 to NP205 adapter - from 80 K5 - figure 8 pattern. needs a seal... $100 obo to pick up. Can arrange local delivery for extra. (Denver area)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. jeff in co

jeff in co 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have a few items remaining that I no longer need off of my 89' Blazer. I'm here in Colorado Springs.

Driver's grey front seat. Decent condition but the back is bent backwards. You might be able to fix it but it definitely is annoying while driving. $25.

K&N Chrome Air cleaner. Chrome bottom and Top with the filter exposed on the sides. Small dent but in decent shape. $40.

Grant Steering Wheel. Outer wheel in great shape. Two minor tears right where the rubber breaks off to the chrome center spokes. $40.

Cruise Control module that mounts under the brake pedal. Unknown if it works but didn't need it. I pulled this and the diaphram plunger. All I needed was the plunger so this is a left over. $5.

Two front blinker assemblies. Has a light amount of overspray from PO but could probably be polished out. I bought these thinking mine were in worst shape but I was able to clean the inside and outside very good. These are just extras. $10 each.

I do have a back, tinted window that has cracks all over it and re-inforced with clear masking tape. Free if you want it....otherwise it's in the trash on Friday.

I may also have a topper with solid glass windows available in a week or so.

I'll try and get some pics up......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  20. fouronereason

trade

Well I hate to do it. I have 5 37/12.5/16.5 BFG Baja T/A's that are damn near brand new, well 1 is, had em on for bout 3 months now still have the white paint between the treads. These tires cost close to 600 bucks a peice. They are mounted on also brand new 6 on 5.5 black steelies from 4 wheel parts. It's a 3400 dollars set. Been trail riding 3 times in them so they have very very minor rock rash and do awesome on rocks, mud, dirt, whatever. But all three times I have broke something. Tires are just to big for my axles and can't upgrade yet. what I would like to trade for are some brand new 35's( or damn near new) already mounted on 6 on 5.5 rims. I know I'm not gonna get what I paid on trade, but if your tires aren't new or nearly new, don't ask. If you wanna trade PM me or something.

Tires 001.jpg

Tires 004.jpg

Tires 002.jpg

Tires 005.jpg