CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Rubicon June 2020 (not 2019)

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I can understand those reasoning's Scott.

I have time off and I'm close to the trail so my plans are still penciled in.

Esteban86K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I can understand those reasoning's Scott.

I have time off and I'm close to the trail so my plans are still penciled in.

I am still interested as well depending on the snow conditions. I have a fairly flexible job that I can decide to go last minute as well. SO lets keep it on the calendar for those of us that are closer.

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I am still interested as well depending on the snow conditions. I have a fairly flexible job that I can decide to go last minute as well. SO lets keep it on the calendar for those of us that are closer.

Cool :saweet:

4door99

Still not allowed in the Jeeper club.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
2020 also has a better ring to it
I hate it for you that you had to postpone your trip Scott. But life happens. Happened to me too. I was looking forward to making this too the very first time you mentioned it on here. But a recent job change combined with other projects this year left me realizing there was no way I was making it for 2019.
2020 fits my schedule just right (sounds like it’s better for others too). Let’s pray for moderate snow fall and use this extra time to allow more CK5 members to get on board. This is a must do trail for me, and this is the group I want to make the trip with.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Based on what I've been hearing, there probably would be quite a bit of snow on the Rubicon if we'd continued with the early June 2019 plans.

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Based on what I've been hearing, there probably would be quite a bit of snow on the Rubicon if we'd continued with the early June 2019 plans.

There is still quite a bit but it’s been melting really fast. Within ten days the snow at loon went from the rooftop of the bathrooms to nearly nothing.

Esteban86K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I am planning on going with a group in August or September. My buddies are going in Sept but they are going at the same time as the Marlin Crawler event so the place will be packed. Id rather go in August and during the week to avoid the crowds especially since my pig is big and it will take time to squeeze it through there without body damage.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
When we go next year it will be a Mon-Wed trip. I noticed looking at the calendar, most of the events aren't falling on those days.

Last edited:

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I am planning on going with a group in August or September. My buddies are going in Sept but they are going at the same time as the Marlin Crawler event so the place will be packed. Id rather go in August and during the week to avoid the crowds especially since my pig is big and it will take time to squeeze it through there without body damage.

I could probably swing a trip in August during the week.

Top Bottom