Rust Repair

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72fan, Aug 7, 2002.

  1. 72fan

    72fan Registered Member

    Jul 26, 2002
    Likes Received:
    I have a 72 that needs new floor pans, rockers, and some rear quarter work. I am going to buy replacement sheetmetal from LMC or one of those guys. I am looking for a reasoanable rust repair body shop to cut and weld the new panels-any ideas? I live in the metro Denver area.

Share This Page