Seller Issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 1979jimmy350, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

I recently bought some rims and tires, i paid for them up front and had them delivered when i was not home, I had ordered 5 hummer rims with run flat and 75% tires, so i got home from school and went to check them out, they are missing a lot of the nuts that hold them together and on top of that they have no runflats in them, so i try and contact the seller, i called him and he acks as if i have the wrong number and tells me to stop callign his phone, i have no idea what to do with this anymore i ask for your help

2. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That sucks. We have a 'trading standards' organisation for that kind of thing, do you have a similar thing there? Where did you buy them? Ebay or private classifieds?

3. 1979jimmy350

it was a deal on this board

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

Build(s):
    first things first. this needs moved to the lounge. i will hit the mod button to move it.

second if you have tryed all methods of dealing with it in a safe peacfull manor. then lets open up a can of public woopa$$.

whats the bad persons screen name?

we have had this happen a few times and when thay screw with the ck5 brotherhood then thay get the rath of ck5 god on there heads.

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    iTrader

6. southernspeed

PM a mod and ask advice. If this can't be sorted out behind the scenes it needs to go public to warn others and hopefully get it resolved for you.
    Don't start throwing names about untill you're sure this is a bad deal though.
    Unfortunately, once in a while we get some arsehat on here that does the dirty on people...me included!
    Post up when you get an answer. Good luck.

7. 1979jimmy350

yea i know i posted this in the wrong area opps, i will keep the name tomyself for a little bit and hopfuly he sees this and makes good on the deal if not i will let his name out

8. southernspeed

PM a mod too though as a little nudge from them may help if he's regular CK5er. If he's a real noob you could have problems.

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

PM me with the details and I will do what I can to resolve this for you, brother. The Brotherhood doesn't take kindly to rip-off artists........:deal:

10. southernspeed

See.... a knight in shining armour!:D

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    Moved to the ass whoopin forum...

1979jimmy350, sending you a pm.

Rene

12. tRustyK5

Build(s):
    Pretty sure I know who it is too...

Rene

13. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status

this right here is why i love dealing with ck5 members:bow:

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Seems like there a lot of this lately.

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

It sure wasn't me! :D

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm doing my best to get to the bottom of this. Let's all take a deep breath before we assume the worst.....:thinking:

17. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Leave it to the Can-Man to stay level headed... I wonder why???? Hmmmm.... Old flat top seems to come through in a pinch:p:

18. Big91RustyBucket

Big91RustyBucket 1/2 ton status

Ok I will tell everyone my side of the story. a Few month's ago Billy called me and told me his friend was planning to go to TX to get some H1's. I said I would be interested in some , let me know the cost. Anyways the guy fell through , and I was interested in some to and Thought I could turn a profit.

Fast forward. I posted here and Pirate the Price's as I was told by my supplier. Billy was the only person to send Cash prior to my Trip . He sent me $275 and wanted his 5 75%+ Tire's and Wheel's To his House in Crystal Lake IL . He had discussed wanting more and he said he would send 250 we would settle the difference later. He also wanted some more for Friend's but that was not important till I got home.

Fast Forward Again I went on my Trip parted my project out just to get the cash since I had sold part's on the way down . And was planning the trip to make a couple buck's. So I had no choice but to go .

Anyways I Drove to Tx to get everything and found out Runflat's were not included at the Cost he had told me .And he had never mentioned runflat's not being included everytime I asked. So I was paying $50 per tire/Wheel . Plus 20 Per runflat. Anyways I spent more than anticipated and lost the cost of everything had to be factored in price's when I got home. Including Fuel and Product'.

When I got home I called Billy (1979Jimmy350) And told him I could do the tire/wheel at the price he paid but the Runflat's were more as I paid More for them . He didn't metion paying more though and at 275 delivered to his door for 5 that is cheap. I spent 2 Hr's of driving to drop them off , my gas and time , and toll's. Anyway's when I bought everything I was short wheel nut's. Got like 4 per wheel , some even 2. He wanted the tire's asap So I dropped them off. On My way home Billy called my cell and my gf had my phone , so when I got home I called him back. He told me he needed more tire's And I said All I had left was 20 Runflat's and 12 Tire's. No wheel's. He said oh **** as he had gone on a trip' and already spent the money for some trip he went on , as he was short on cash.

I told him I was not going to do anymore drop off's unless he paid in advance Why should I deliver them to him , and wait who know's how long for the cash.

I am still waiting on more wheel nut's from the guy I bought everything from since He ran out. .

He kept calling me harassing me so I stopped answering. Got Sick of it . He called me at work at night , so I just stopped answering. I explained all to him as it happend. It is not my fault he was in the hole due to spending other's money on product he couldn't deliver. The 275 doesn't even cover what I spent on what he got so really there is nothing more I can do for him . I told him in another pm when I got the nut's I would send them to him . What more doe's he want of me? I am not giving him more free stuff sorry. If he pay's He can come get the runflat's other wise sorry.

19. tRustyK5

Build(s):
    That's pretty much what I pieced together after Paul and I spent about three hours reading through everything.

Rene

20. Big91RustyBucket

Big91RustyBucket 1/2 ton status

Thank's Rene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.