Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sex Offenders

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Mar 7, 2007.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status Premium Member

Watching Geraldo on Hannity and Colmes rant about the guy that took the little girl in Florida in 2005.

Normally I don't like him, but he's making a lot of sense. Listening to what that kid went through is pretty heartbreaking.

So I guess it may be time for our monthly discussion...

I think sex offenders that commit crimes against kids should be branded. A big tattoo on their forehead that says "Child Molester". The kids they torture are marked for life, why not mark the offender for life?

I'm not talking about the 18 year old that gets convicted of a sex crime for sleeping with his 17 year old girlfriend (unless she was unwilling). I'm talking about people that commit crimes against people that are not willing, and they go through a jail sentence and complete thier sentence.

This guy was in jail before, and like so many other offenders, got out and did it again.
    If I saw someone clearly identified as a child molester, I'd take different actions for sure. I'm already way over protective, so I don't know exactly what I'd do differently, but I would.

I'm not into making someone serve their sentence twice, so maybe the sentences should be improved. Maybe the branding for life should be part of the sentencing.

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Death by hanging works for me.......

3. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

mark me down for the vote "Eye for an eye"

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Most of the cases I've heard is where the offender is in jail/prison and once the other inmates find out what the offender is in for, they take care of "business" as some inmates don't take molestation of children lightly. That should be the "punishment" to any offender once they step into a prison.......for the warden or guards to inform the other inmates of what crime was committed by the newbie.

[warden]"Have at it, boys!"[/warden]

5. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

Totally agree.

6. dogdaysunrise

That's usually what happens up here. We had a full out 24 hour riot that had all the sex offenders targeted back in 1996.

7. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Thats great ... but what some of these facilities do is group the molesters w/ the stool pigeons in a special isolated cell block. No chance of interaction with the common criminal that would provide the needed adjustment.

With this information I vote for immediate extermination.

8. dogdaysunrise

Thats why they rioted. The first thing they went for was the sex offenders cell. They castraded (sp?) and threw them down a bunch of stairs.

9. thatK30guy

Castrated.

Ouch. That'd hurt. Especially down a flight of stairs, especially if they were concrete steps and 50 stories high of spiral staircase.

10. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

1 vote for stapling their castrated junk to their forehead...

11. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Ok, I'm a little slow. That rules...riot on biatch.

12. thatK30guy

Why not form teams in the prisons to play baseball?

Sex offenders vs. Murderers.

"Murderers.....BATTER UP!" :haha:

13. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

I second the motion.

14. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

15. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

As I've said before, the american public needs to make their mind up.. but before I get philosophical, I'm all for a judge saying : " the baliff may fire when ready" upon the reading of the guilty verdict..

The public needs to decide several things once and for all.. the clamoring for branding these people means ( to me ) that deep down, we don't believe rehabilitation is possible.. otherwise, when they finish their prison terms, living near a school should be OK right?

Either prison rehabilitates people or it doesn't, and either their debt to society has been paid, or it hasn't..

As a country, we ought to just get real and either dust these guys outright, or let 'em live in concentration camps forever out in the desert where they can't have human contact, and quit bulls**tting ourselves that these people can be fixed and returned to society, because we sure don't act like we believe that, and the molesters do a great job of proving our suspicions right...

So, I'm not against branding ( it's the least we could do ), but the whole subject brings to mind some things I think we don't spend enough time thinking about...

16. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

[Handoverfist voice/ on]

He is nothing but a low down, double dealing, back stabbing, larcenous, perverted worm!

Hanging is too good for him! Burning is too good for him! He should be torn in to little bitsy pieces and buried alive!

[Handoverfist voice/ off]

17. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, a lot of places have to isolate the kiddy diddlers from general population if they have the room because prisoners have rights.:rolleyes:

But facilities don't always have room...................

19. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

We have a bill that was introduced in the Ohio house last week that would require child sex offenders to run fluorescent green license plates for five years after they are released from prison. Sounds like a good idea to me. We already have a law in place that requires repeat drunk drivers to run yellow license plates with red numbers. They're dubbed "party plates".

20. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I'm siting here holding my little Emma, she'll be two on sunday, I was thinking along these lines just the other day. but I think if any one every hurt one of my kids, It wouldn't go well for those involved.
    My two oldest boys were invovlved in a little incedent about 3 years ago with a neighbor kid, nothing real seroius but he did try to take my boys pants off, and was caught in the act, the boy involved is one year older than my oldest and essentially bullied them into this situation,
    Long story short, other kids legal guardians (grand parents) basically said that he is a little angel, despite firsthand evidence to the contrary, I went for the kid, grand father got the **** knocked out of him for getting in my way and the cops had to pry the little bastard out of my clutches.
    cops wanted to arrest me but didn't( assault and battery, terroristic threat)
    before the PO-PO got the kid away from me I kindly informed him, "If there is a next time the cops won't get there fast enough"
    the kid spent 2 months in juvie and is free now. from what I hear this kid is still a problem at school, sounds like he needs a little "street justice" brought his direction.
    Fast forward to now, that kid is now as big as I am, I stare him down everytime I see him( about once a month) He knows I'm on him.