CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Sierra Emblem

JIMDINK

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just signed up and need some help finding a missing emblem for my newly acquired 1974 Jimmy. If anyone has a source for this let me know.

JIMDINK

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, the picture didn't post, I have the passenger side, need one for the driver's side 20220717_175920.jpg

texarback

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I need one of these too. If anyone has a second one they are looking to sell keep me in mind.

I have the opposite problem. I have the one on the driver's side but need the passenger. Haha.

texarback

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we are going to be SOL on these emblems. I posted in the Buy/Sale/Trade section a couple of months ago looking for this emblem as well as the one that goes on the dash bezel with no luck so far. If I run across two in my dumpster/salvage yard diving I'll definitely let you know.

JIMDINK

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a guy selling a Jimmy in El Cajon with both emblems, I've asked about selling them but no answer yet. I'm going to keep trying. The jimmy is rough but only listed 1 month ago so it may be a waiting game for now. If I break him you got the passenger side. He also has the roll bar I want.

texarback

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I suppose no word yet. There is a factory roll bar down near the border in McAllen Texas. The guy wants $500 for what is left of that 75 Chevy Blazer. The back side panels have the same rust issue I'm trying to solve so I don't think I'm going to make the 6 hour drive to pick it up.

Top Bottom