CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

So my buddy calls from Iraq last night....

SkulzNBonz

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
A little backround. This friend of mine (my best friend) has been in the Marine reserves since we got out of active duty back in '93. We were in the first Gulf War together. Anyways, he calls me at like 4:30 in the AM Sunday morning and we start chattin' about how things are goin' over there. He is currently in STA platoon (snipers) in his reserve battalion. He proceeds to tell me that they don't have enough night scopes to go around for all the teams, but that his CO had fixed that. He had some 1,000,000 candle power spotlights sent to him (yeah, the kind you buy at Wallyworld)!! Wants to have the snipers use them at night!! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I asked my friend if it's legal to spotlight Iraqi's /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Will they freeze in the light like deer? My friend has the same questions /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Apparently, his CO has never been in a situation where people with guns that don't like you are in close proximity. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Remember boys and girls, drugs are bad, mm kay. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
np, send your spotter about 50m to the left or right and have him illuminate the target. If he gets picked off, well, atleast the sniper can exact revenge. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

SkulzNBonz

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Have the CO run the spotlight....problem should resolve itself....

[/ QUOTE ]
Ding, Ding, Ding....We have a winner. Here Sir, can you show us how it's done? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

Top Bottom