CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

so there i was waiting for the movie to start

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
... and i thought it'd be fun to drop one of my candies(whoppers) into my g/f's box of milk duds and see what happened when she bit into it. Now thinking that i might get my head chewed off for just such an offence, i decide to ask her what she would do if i put one of my candies in her box with out her knowing.... her responce
"you want to put a whopper in my box?" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
LOL stunned for a second i just stared at her, then we both bust up laughing for like a minute... good times good times /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Kris

Alaska K-5

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your girlfriend has a dirty mind /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif...I like it, I like it alot!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
But her box is full of duds.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
But her box is full of duds.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
whopper.jpg

Large%20Cardboard%20Box.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Branndon, you have been reading too many of Z3PRs posts..

offence - offense
defence - defense
responce - response

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol how could i read his posts? he's on ignore.. lol but i do read some of his when he replies to my posts so there you have it, he's rubiingg oof onn mme

Top Bottom