So where's the CK5, "we meet at the top of the hill" gang?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TrcksR4ME, Nov 2, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

So where\'s the CK5, \"we meet at the top of the hill\" gang?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Was reading through the "Sheetmetal Gang" post...so wheres the who gives a F*** about sheetmetal, at least I made it to the end of the trail "gang" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My truck isn't too bad, it still looks like a Blazer n all...just don't value sheet metal, and adding a dent usually is followed by "KICK A$$" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Re: So where\'s the CK5, \"we meet at the top of the hill\" gang?

Look, I even have sticker for any potential members /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well i guess its all there, the sheat metal anyway.

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

I was part of that gang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif