The stockness is on it's way out....................... Here's a pic of the transfer case that has gone in. It's a 208 that was rebuilt with a fixed rear output. I'm the third CK5 member to possess this little gem. It started out life a few years ago on a K5 that used to belong to a good bud of mine. He then sold it after some modifications. I bought it off that second guy. I paid a whopping $75 from the CK5 classifieds and using the help of some friends from NCOR, who were at one time members here, I was able to get it home. Even though it's only been recently that it got bolted up, I've already done put some wannabe rally racing miles on it when I was covering a VORRA race in Nevada a few years ago. I must add that the driveshaft was given to me by the same member who had the case built. He picked up the case for me from the guy who sold it to me and since he didn't need the shaft anymore, he threw it in for me. I just got it back last night cause it turned out to be too long and I've got a hookup here that works at a machine shop that does side work and he fixed it up for me. Here's a pic of the rear shackle setup as it stands now. Six inch BDS springs that was bought from another CK5 member (it was either Sleddog or daleearnhardt01, I bought springs from both guys). The 2" Belltech drop shackles were bought from another CK5 member. I had mentioned to him that I wanted a set of them and he was perusing the junkyards around Sacratomato one day and found them. He picked them up and sold them to me. I've been told with the BDS springs, they may actually settle down to about 4" and that's what is going into the front. I'm actually gonna be testing a theory that was discussed by me and another CK5 member way back in the day. And the final pic is how the truck currently sits. I think it looks really Okie cool guy pimping cool, but sitting in it is really weird. I turned it around so I could started on the front. I'll be throwing in the 4" BDS springs, welding in a steering box plate and making some custom shackles from 3/8th" plate so in the end, it may actually sit a tad higher up front than out back. I'm keeping the stock steering for now, but by summer I should have crossover hooked up. In the rear, I'm gonna have to go ahead and fix up some shock mounts. The stock ones now are wasted more than a $5 crackwhore the day after payday. I've got access to a semi large shop so the summer time may see a new paint job using hardcore ag paint. If you are wondering about the duct tape, I wrecked yet another window rail in the tailgate, so I have the back window bagged up to prevent moisture from getting inside. And the moral to my blabbering is it pays to be a member of this site. So far I have spent a fraction of $$$ on this stuff by pirating the classifieds and getting good deals. I've bought the stuff from quality members and it's all quality parts.