CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Squarebody talk live show!!

rdn2blazer

1 ton status
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I watched about the last 20 minutes of it, but had no idea who I’m looking at lol. I watched it on my cell though.

F.S.F.W

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That was rough.... haha

Next time I’ll steal the neighbors WiFi so I can focus on what’s going on! That had me all screwed up. It was still fun though. Thanks @sreidmx for having me on the show.

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
More warning! I'm watching it now, I hate I missed it last night. Episode 6 ?!?, how have I missed these?

Who is the guy in the top left (Dave?)? Is he on CK5 too? Is this his "show" or yours Steve or y'alls together?

Last edited:

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It's pretty fun to watch and harass while it's going on. I've been watching the last 2-3 weeks. When it stays on topic the discussion is pretty good. But like any discussion with a bunch of like minded nutjobs it can derail and turn into a hot mess where nobody is safe from ridicule.

F.S.F.W

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It's pretty fun to watch and harass while it's going on. I've been watching the last 2-3 weeks. When it stays on topic the discussion is pretty good. But like any discussion with a bunch of like minded nutjobs it can derail and turn into a hot mess where nobody is safe from ridicule.
Man.... that’s harsh!
:haha:

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
Oh and for those that didn't watch last night Dave bet Steve (@sreidmx) if they hit 200 viewers during a show Steve will shave his beard off on that show.

Had to rat you out on that one Steve!:whistle::whistle:
I was watching off and on between dealing with the kids, I didn’t catch that bet. That’s not going to turn out well for @sreidmx haha!

Top Bottom