Style features for desktop

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
There are a few ways in which you can change some things around if you are on a desktop, by selecting the "Customize" icon located next to the "Alerts" icon in the upper right hand corner or the one located in the footer bottom left. You can also pick a different background header picture.

The first option is the "Mobile navigation bar" which I have disabled as it is displayed in the top nav bar... this option should not be there and is a known bug for right now.
The second option "Fluid width" may not be available on all browsers but it just increases the width of the site.
The third option "Grid layout" will toggle the grid layout to a single line design.
The fourth option "Sticky sidebar" will stick the sidebar to the top of the screen while you scroll down the main forum index page.
The fifth option "Flip sidebar" simply flips the sidebar from the right to the left.
The sixth option "Enable parallax effect" applies a kind of movement effect to the header pic, you just need to toggle it on and off to get the idea.

grid1.png

You can go from this...

grid2.png

To this...

grid3.png

nvrenuf

I grind my welds.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
The third option "Grid layout" will toggle the grid layout to a single line design.

Bless you sir, the old in me was struggling with the new grid layout. :doah: :screwy: Grassy azz! :bow:

Top Bottom