I finished our new side panels, capreted them and got them re-installed. I tried to go all out on enclosure for the sub. I bought some Dynamat and lined the inside of the fender with it, got some acoustic filler and put in the enclosure and made sure all the joints were sealed. I think I got a pretty good seal on the sub, because when you push in on it, it comes out slowly. The sound is awsome. The project would not been as successful as it is without the help of a couple of members who really know what they are doing. DBLAZER sold me the right sub and amp, and BlazinOr gave me advice on his similar install. THANKS GUYS! Will post pic on our web page as soon as developed.