Ruby. Vet thinks her lump could be cancer. She wants to remove it and have it tested. My parents agreed to pay for it if I decide its what I want. I just can't decide. Cancer in Hedgies is usually quick to spread and very invasive. So the lump could well be the "tip of the iceberg". My wonder is if I should just let her live out her life with it. For all I really know the lump is nothing but some odd growth. I can't decide. I'm leaning towards remove it, if its nothing good, if it is cancer, no more. If its cancer just let her live out her life. I'm not fully ready to deal with something like this right now. I know she is just a little ball of spikes, but I love her and shes damn near all I have as of late. I don't know, opinions?