Weekend of April 23-24: Got Swamp Thing's frame... bolted axles under it, rolled it onto the trailer, and brought it to where we'd be working on it. I put parts back together on a Dana 44 front, we replaced front springs and shackles and added 4" rear blocks... all parts laying around my place. Mounted the front 44" Swampers. Yanked out a 350 from a friend Suburban and they tore it down... aaiting for me to get gaskets and throw it back together. Meanwhile... I got someone to haul off one of my junked rigs. And I also worked on tearing apart and putting together my GMC. Right now I'm going nuts at home alone thinking about howw much other stuff needs to be done this week (all un-related to any photos shown).