CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Swing./Metal/maybe some punk? MESSING WITH MY HEAD

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what this song I keep hearing on the radio is. It has a swing music sound, but then it has metal sound, it also has some punk to it. I went on the website for the station i heard it on and they listed Metallica as being played then /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Anyone have thoughts here? I know its a huge long shot, could just be something being played here in Philly but who knows.

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
it's not what you rlooking for but I use to be into swing music, checkout the Atomic Fireballs and the Red Elvises (russian guys).

Interesting though, some of my favorite music... Swing.metal.punk... yeah let's hear some lyrics /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Does it go "1,2,3, come on and dance with me, because you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine"

muddysub

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

Does it go "1,2,3, come on and dance with me, because you look so fine that I really wanna make you mine"

[/ QUOTE ] thats JET "are you gonna be my girl"

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Was it 2x4 ? "The joy of violent movement pulls you under"

That's kind of swingy

I ripped all my Met CD's to mp3s on my comp, just dumped the whole folder in...... I'll look through them, all 130 of them....

Hmmm.... I'm guessing 2x4 if it is Metallica

Hmmm Metallica!

"Been here before couldn't say I liked it..."

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
They finally introed it!!! I heard it this morning when I was unloading scrap at the junkyard, then just now on the ride home from work. They actually named the band and the song this time!!!
Apartment 26 - Give Me More
Finally it can stop driving me nutty.... and everything else can resume said job.

laketex

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
hey sleddawg...i've got a metal swing in the backyard that we were gonna sell in the big garage sale. However, i'd give it to you if you want to swing by. It's got a little surface rust, but no sounds... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

newyorkin

1 ton status
Reaction score
Jet... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Dang, that gives me an idea... I'm gonna start re-making obscure oldies melodies with synths/distortion and new lyrics and see if I can make it big...

Beast388

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm Metallica!

"Been here before couldn't say I liked it..."

[/ QUOTE ]

The Unnamed Feeling!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom