CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

tattoos

muddysub

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
well i finally started getting tattoos last saturday (thought i told u guys already but i didnt) they're scabbed up right now cant wait to get them filled in next weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif theyre gonna look just like that when they're done! only they're on my forearms by my elbows...
mvc-782f10.jpg

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
What do those mean? I see those on a lot of people and there's always two of them on opposing body parts like knees, calves, hands etc... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

muddysub

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
not really a lot of meaning to it. kind of a punkrock/hardcore thing. im not sure where it started allthough i'd like to know.

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
they are nautical stars, classic tattoo work, the origin is simple, look at an old boat and see the stars on the boat that are 3d and look like that. Bam there you go, probably started with old sailors. Punk rock has taken them over. Do you bother taking care of your tatts? I've never had scabbing on any of mine. No offense but the fact that you have some overdone things on your arms that you have no clue what they even are is a problem you might want to think a lot about.

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah that thing you thought was cool looking may be a "insert bad intentioned group here" symbol

I only have a 7 scar on my finger though so, I'm not all "experienced"

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
I dunno.........one of my tats scabbed up a bit at the bottom when I got it done, and I took primo care of them. Of course, that was back in the old days. I got my first tattoo when you were 4!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
hahaha refering to the 80s as the old days /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
those aren't nautical stars however. The 3d effect inner lines are the thing that make a nautical star a nautical star.

muddysub

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
yes i took care of them, they only scabbed a little. i kept them clean, put ointment on them 3-4 times a day. im getting them filled in next week maybe. yea i knew they were a punk rock thing but i didnt know where they started.

Top Bottom