CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Texas meet up / get together / wheeling

4door99

Still not allowed in the Jeeper club.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
In for Barnwell at any time other than during BlazerBash. Y’all just say when!

Chevy350Ben

Part time mall crawler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in either way, but my Blazer may not be ready by October. Can we still be friends if I bring my wife's J**p? Or is that like, a CK5 mortal sin?

84k5oleyeller

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s cool with me @Chevy350Ben I don’t think I’ll be making it to blazer bash this year so a trip to hidden falls will have to do. It would be cool to have another trip to hidden falls, barnwell, and blazer bash next year for me. Who knows possibly other places too.

84k5oleyeller

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right now I’m thinking about October 23-25 at hidden falls. I have 3 trucks and two side by sides wanting to go locally. If you can make it great if not we can meet another time. I’ll keep posting updates to try and coordinate this trip!

Chevy350Ben

Part time mall crawler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like I will be out on the water (at work) for most of October. Ill keep following the thread, and let you guys know if anything changes with my schedule. But regardless, have a blast. And post pics!

84k5oleyeller

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something came up for me for the October dates... now looking at November 20-22 for hidden falls.

Top Bottom