CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

thanks....

tweek

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
just a word of thanks for Chris And Alan who made the trip up to my house........i hope you guys had a good time....thanks again.....

widowmaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
rea sorry me and trucknutzdude couldnt make i am gonna do my best to make it to the next get together /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

tweek

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
next time i make the run to somebody elses house /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifk5 should b done by then /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
In that case... I'll post up when I'm having my BBQ. I tried earlier this year but it snowed a few weeks before and I called it off. Hopefully my rig will be done and we can set up some wheeling areas. Widowmakers rig should be done way before mine so he'll be here too. Anyways, thanks for the invite and sorry I didn't make it. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Chris Demartini

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
<font color="blue">I had fun, the food was good too. Thanks to you and your wife for havin me over /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

tweek

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
sorry no group photo /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifwasn't much of a group /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifonly chris and sled dog showed.......

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
I had my camera but forgot to bring it out. Like tweek said just the 3 of us as far as members went.

tweek

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
if you want i can try to get some photos of my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifup by the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Sorry it was such a let down /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Maybe another time /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bablazer73

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, i couldn't make it either. Pissed me off alot to miss it. A guy backed out of buying a truck(was counting on the cash!) and I needed to gut the truck and get out of yard BY that monday.

Top Bottom