that list for shocks that was posted?? also placement and springs

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Jan 21, 2004.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I spent darn near an hour trying to find that, it was posted a few weeks ago, any body have a link or have it.

I need to replace the rear as I murdered rancho when my frame gave up.

Also, since I need longer shocks, and I am tired of them being a limiting factor, what are people doing to go big?

I am decideing not to invert them, I think the only option is to go through the floor? similar to zacks set up.

I am picking up 63's today for 30 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif so I want to start getting every thing rounded up before I bother to start on this.

I imagin I will have a future post on horable axel wrap /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I now will have 57's and 63's so I need to choose. Any ways, thanks in advance, I just want to start gathering ideas so I can do this right /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I figure while I am waiting on a motor sollution I can solve other issues while the blazer is down, or I may waite I while seeing aas how I have alot to do as it is /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I am going to run 14" travel Bilstein 5150s. However I am going to get my suspension work all done first to figure out how it will work and how much travel I have going.