Okay folks, My body mounts on my K5 were roached!! A few months ago I had to cut the core support bolts out with a torch and replaced the mounts with urathane and ever since I couldn't get the "new" front clip to line up with the "new" doors to save my life! I had a huge gap between the fenders and doors at the bottom so.... I bought a $100 prothane kit off of amazon and went to work! Everything went smoothly except for one nut plate holder that decided to spin on me! So just behind the driver seat I cut a small hole in the floor and I welded the nut plate holder in place and then patched the floor back up. For the rear 4 body mounts I took the jack out of the trunk of my civic and set it on top of the second to last crossmember to lift the body off of the frame and it worked like a charm! For the front four I just used a chunk of 4x4 and a floor jack!