CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bent77

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:

sweetk30

I build stuff
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
maybe the rest of the threads can go back to normal now . . . you guys have your own thread to play in . . .

not trying to be a dick here but the last week or so it kind of sucked with you guys picking back and forth in all the popular threads .

this is just my opinion . hope i dont hurt feelings .

F.S.F.W

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
maybe the rest of the threads can go back to normal now . . . you guys have your own thread to play in . . .

not trying to be a dick here but the last week or so it kind of sucked with you guys picking back and forth in all the popular threads .

You called me a bad word...

Bent77

1 ton status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

Yes sir, started a couple of conversational threads just for fun. Both went south

So here we are

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
No torch is being passed that I know of, but it appears Mark is hi-lighting a trend we're all seeing a lot of lately.

I have been trying to get some more background info to make sure I understand some of the BS a little better...and suddenly my in box is exploding. The short version is the 'troll' content has exceeded the saturation level, where the only people that are OK with it are said trolls. We have always been lenient here with thread hijacking, cross talk etc...but it has become the dominant part lately and that is detracting from the site for most of the rest of us.

So, I'd like to see things stay a lot more "on topic" going forward. I don't want to go troll hunting, this reply here should be more than enough notice for all... :deal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom