CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

The new shop. New cool work surface.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is a lack of time to sell extra parts, fear i would need said parts within a couple weeks of selling or tossing them, and not making enough progress on my projects to clear shelves of parts I've saved for said projects.
Story of my life

ktmoutfront

Don’t flatter yourself
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That's not what my problem is. The majority of stuff is big equipment for work. I need a shop for my hobbies.

chulisohombre

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
It’s easy to fill up as parts and tools get bought for projects. I have too many leftovers from House projects that also fill
My shop over time. I need to fill my upper level with more but need to build shelves and things to hold the wood and extra steel I have laying around. I’d like to take over my yard and extend the shop another 10 feet but the wife says the yard is hers. The more space you have the more stuff you can fill it with. It’s so hard to throw anything out or get rid of it because you never know when that thingamajig you tossed last week or sold a truck part will come in handy “someday”.

ktmoutfront

Don’t flatter yourself
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
My wife talked me into keeping 2 new sets of wheels from a couple of Honda generators. Found another set I had forgotten about from the previous build a year ago. All of them went in the trash.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife talked me into keeping 2 new sets of wheels from a couple of Honda generators. Found another set I had forgotten about from the previous build a year ago. All of them went in the trash.
Tomorrow you will need some and you will go and buy some :pimp:

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
You just reminded me of these.

Come on guys, where ya been? It’s a chassis table.:haha:

ktmoutfront

Don’t flatter yourself
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Working on beefing up the front diff cover. Strike an arc and the lights and welder go off then back on. What? Wait a few seconds and did the same thing. Brrrp. Then everything went off and stayed off. Checked the main breakers and looked for downed trees, nothing.

Walked yo the house and everything is off there also. Never been so relieved to have power off in the house also.

800 customers are down due to a pole being hit. To time frame for power to return.

Justin V

I should've stayed up there
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Oh I hate that. Coincidence about gives me a heart attack more often than not.

Top Bottom