I started a thread a while back about finding a place to relocate to and that we were thinking of the Tulsa area. Well, that's where we went over the weekend and the wife had an interview on Thursday. She got the offer that afternoon, and they just told her that they want her to start on the 18th. So that means that we have a week and a half together until I have to drive her up there and fly back to wait for the house to sell. She has family that she is going to stay with in the mean time. The first showing of the house happened yesterday, but haven't had any feedback on it. The plan is for me to stay here until the house sells and then move all of our stuff up there. I know it won't be an issue for me to find a job, and I would be suprised if I was sitting for more than a week. We are worried about how long it will take to sell the house though and decided that if it started affecting our relationship, that I would come then, get a house (we are going to rent for a while to save and buy a piece of land), and we would do what we had to do to make it and let the house sit empty until it sold. This is the first major move for both of us, but at least we have each other to do it with. We've only been married for 4 months, but have a very strong relationship. I'm seriously considering going with her now though. I'm going to look at some numbers today and see what makes sence. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this kind of stuff, and you guys always seem to be there for encouragement and words of wisdom.