CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

This Guy Needs to Be Driving NASCAR

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
So yesterday was the first hot call I've gotten since I've started. We hop into my sergeant's car and we go blowing out of town like a raped ape on meth; lights, sirens, the whole nine yards.

We hit the highway and here I am riding shotgun with nothing better to do than twiddle my thumbs since the location is 20 miles away. We're rolling and I notice that my sergeant is eating an apple. Then I take a look at the speedo, 120 mph.

I'm like this is cool, this guy can drive. But I keep looking at the speedo and finally he asks me what's up. Well, I tell him that I've never seen anyone eat while driving 120 mph and he replies, "Hell, this is nothing. I've eaten a hamburger at 130 mph."

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
OK, so the big question remains! Did You get the kitty out of the tree or not?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Nope! It was a race to the local Krispy Kreme Donuts!
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
Bill

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
aparently he thought they would lose to he started eating ahead of time

Goober

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Here is an action shot of the chase:

vboss2.jpg

They were on their way to help a stranded motorist:

daisy14.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Here is an action shot of the chase:

vboss2.jpg

They were on their way to help a stranded motorist:

daisy14.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats awsome!

Classic /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Rosco and BossHoggs going to get Daisy Duke's short shorts! That show was nuts!
Bill

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Bill

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
So what was the call about? Details man, details! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know. We were cancelled after about 15 miles or so cause another department that was closer handled it.

Top Bottom