CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Trail trips 2021 F@$& covid

Chevk587

Whiskey bent & Hell bound
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I know I’m starting it early but it needs to come sooner than later not that covid stopped us last year I went on plenty of wheeling trips and had a blast I just hope this coming year will be filled with less obstacles to maneuver to make those trips possible and effortless.

@skunked @onetonbb74 @bmxbryant9

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.flex-a-lite.com/mojave-heater-179/mojave-heater.html

I have one of these in my X Chassis; although I have never used it. I figured for it to be efficient I would have to enclose the cab.

rear_view_looking_forward.sized.jpg

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
I run one of those too but I thought he was referring to a tent heater. I use a Heater Buddy to knock off the chill, works great.

oh, ok. well you would probably know better than I. I just try to live vicariously through all you guys going wheeling.

bmxbryant9

Rebuild reboot
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Tickets are on sale they are requiring a negative covid test, from with in 7 days of arrival to KOH. debating going .....

I know, pretty wild. A bunch of guys I know are going Sat to Sat main race to the following week

ramack

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I’m starting it early but it needs to come sooner than later not that covid stopped us last year I went on plenty of wheeling trips and had a blast I just hope this coming year will be filled with less obstacles to maneuver to make those trips possible and effortless.

@skunked @onetonbb74 @bmxbryant9
take newsom with you and go snipe hunting.

bmxbryant9

Rebuild reboot
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Has anyone ran Niagara rim trail? It's east of Sonora.

Also in June, Sierra rock crawlers do 31" tire run on the Rubicon, usually towards the end of the month

Top Bottom