CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Trail trips 2021 F@$& covid

bmxbryant9

Rebuild reboot
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Barrett would be sweet! Do we fit through the gate? Wanna plan for sometime in july?

onetonbb74

On the rocks...with a twist!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I fit prior to beadlocks. I'll just run my steelies like i did before. 86" was the distance between the poles. Its usually closed until august.

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We never really know when it’s going to open but it’s usually August like @onetonbb74 mentioned. I’m pretty sure I can fit between the poles.

Burt4x4

1 Ton First Gen
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ran Niagara rim trail? It's east of Sonora.

No, but I was just there in August bow hunting/camping for 9 days. Not on the Niagara Rim trail but just before it there are plenty places to squat/setup camp. I was the camp cook/drunk and was not bow hunting. I saw allot of those bought not built buggy/car things getting towed up to the trail head.. plus a few full size rigs & jeeps too.. I have never been on the actual trail so...>? I live about 2 hours away from it, so I do plan to go scout it out when the snow melts :waytogo:

Burt4x4

1 Ton First Gen
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found it = Dark Lake exit Pollok Pines << Never knew that town had a trail head... then again my 4x4 head has been in the sand fer 10 years :confused:

Quote=
"The Barrett Lake Trailhead is located at Dark Lake just north of Wrights Lake. The trail is a dead-end trail that is about 5 1/2 miles long from gate to Barrett Lake Campground. The average speed on this trail is 1½ to 2 miles per hour so you should plan on about four hours on the trail each way. The trail snakes through wooded areas, side hills, rock slabs and has a few creek crossings."

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'll be ready for a run May 8th and anytime thereafter. April 30th we're making a quick weekend (shakedown) run with a couple rigs to Bowman for some camping.

Top Bottom