CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Traildamage.com site changes?

HankScorpio

Customize everything
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just tried to get on to traildamage and found it has become a pay site. I only get on it a couple times a year to check out a description of a trail I hear about or look for new spots. It was a great listing of colorado trails. The intro rate is only $1 but $15 a year after that. I just don't use it much. I have the Wells guidebooks for CO but the site was nice for additional info. Anyone know what the reason for the change was? I pay here but there is a lot more to this site than trail listings.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Interesting I do think I had heard something about it but haven't visited the site recently. Since I end up leading a lot of runs I may have to pay.

Tnsejed

6al4v
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I paid the dollar for the first year. The GPS files are great. there are a few other sites I use as well, alltrails and something else. But TD had the most comprehensive list of trails.

With that said the new site is pretty sweet. The map takes a bit of getting used to as its different. I bet with the fees now they'll be attempting to add more trail info. I also saw they had an add for more members of their club. In the past i had always heard through the grapevine they were pretty much closed on club members. So more club members = more trail resources IMO.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I paid for the membership as well. In reality I've gotten way more than $12 in value from them over the years. Only down side is now I can't use their trail information for the Blazer Bash trails.

Top Bottom