CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Trails I’d like to run, asking if others would join.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’m trying to accommodate my passengers.
My wife, who has never done anything serious in the blazer and a friend who is a noob. I’m not worried about the friend, he can deal with dust or being scared.

I will be there Thursday morning, fresh from a 14hr drive. Never stopped me before, I will be ready to run after a tire swap, maybe noon-2pm.

I haven’t given @Bent77 my clear trail choices yet. This is what Im thinking…

Th ?
Fri ?
Sat = Pritchettè
Sun = Moab Rim

Friday I can sign up for Steel Bender but let folks know I’m not making it. I’d rather do something less dusty for Th/Fri. I would love to break my passengers in on Hell’s Thursday and Crack n Back on Friday. Wife can take a break Saturday so I can do Pritchettè and watch my friend sh1t himself. Sunday wrap up with a short, psychological thriller like Moab Rim. @bdozeraz @r3dd0g @mrk5 anyone there early and could help me do Hell’s?

Trying to NOT dust my wife out her first time there. I think Crack n Back is really fun, only done it once, and runs the majority on rock. (“Less” dust)

Any ideas or alternatives?

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
there is a hells run sunday

Thursday is not an “official” day, but there’s usually a few folks there

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thursday is not part of the event, so all planning needs to be done outside of the the Blazer Bash area of the forum.

The trails for Friday, Saturday and Sunday have been set.

Each trail being ran has to have a certified FA/CPR person on them and 2 way Satellite communication. The List has already been supplied to the powers who have requested them and can not be changed at this time. I added Golden Spike for Sunday a couple of days ago, because I had already notified Grand County EMS in the permit. I can drop trails, but I can not add them.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I'll be getting in on Thursday during the day and I don't think it'll be early enough to run anything.

Top Bottom