CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Trip Pics! Bald Mountain Snow Wheeling 3-12-16

Avery4jc

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
This run didn't go quite like we had planned but we tried our best to still have some fun. In all our years of wheeling Chris, Ryan, and I (@FRIZZLEFRY & @chevysmithz71 ) haven't really been denied like this.
We rolled in through some fairly deep snow about a mile and a half and then hit this uphill climb that banked towards the trees and it was all over.
All three trucks are stupid built and all three ended up shoved up against the trees. Spent about three hours wearing Frizz's winch out with tons of straps and a snatch block.
Ended up getting some help from some cool people who rolled up behind us and eventually all got out. Ryan took the brunt of the damage. His bed wasn't cherry before but now it's really jacked up, luckily he already had a plan for it but I'll leave that up to him to post in his thread sometime soon.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

stump_puller

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
62574478.jpg

Avery4jc

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
@Avery4jc If you want to write just a little bit more, maybe 3 or 4 paragraphs, I will put this in the trip reports section, we don't have a snow report yet. :thumb:

Ha! I'll do a full run down for ya, I've had better snow trips though. I wish I had more pics and video but we were working. I'll ask around, maybe some other guys have some to add.

Top Bottom