CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Uhwarrie 16-18....post up guys!

BigOrange90Jimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I know we have a forum for it, but I wanted to start one to see who was going, and to just feel special. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif So come on guys, it's rally time. I don't want to wheel with a bunch of other Zuks that weekend. I WANT FULLSIZE AUTHORITY!!!

Bushwhacker

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
pretty sure I will be there on Saturday the 17th all day. What are you bringing? the Zuk? cause I thought you tore the K5 apart and sold a bunch of it.

Clay

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Going to try my damndest to be there, but depends on how she is running then. Would like to finish the upgrades before I take her out.

dawson444

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'm not gona be there, I wish I could be. I still don't have my stuff running completely right.

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
right now im thinking we can get there /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

clarkjw24

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Won't be able to make it thats the due date on the second diaper destroyer. Who ever goes make sure ya'll get lots of pics and post em. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Have fun.

Bushwhacker

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just a heads up for all who are going... the Zuk guys are having a run that weekend, so expect a lot of traffic. Also its a work weekend. A lot of volunteers like myself will be helping the forest service fix fence and stuff for a couple hours in the morning then its wheelin time! I finished fixing the frame at the steering box and put the ORD brace on tonight at 1:00am and I am going to be there. Havent wheeled the truck yet this year and I am bout to go insane. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
See you all there, just look for me in the big blue chevy /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Clay

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I might be able to show up, the wife will be out of town all day saturday but im thinking i might try to pawn one of the liitle ones off and show up. Has anybody set a time for a meeting at the gas station or any other type of meeting place??? Oh yea James if you can get there then ill have to come /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
looks like me and my son will be going, anyone have a trialer just in case i have a break down??? That would take alot of concern off my mind just in case thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Told the wife I was going and she shot back and reminded me that we have a soccer tournament to attend this weekend. Plus going to go ahead and attempt the body lift and a few other odd and end things this weekend. Once I get the suspension under it I will be more than happy to take her out for a test spin.

Top Bottom