CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Ultra 4 in Eastern Pennsylvania!!!

SpeedlabDan

Keepin it trashy never classy
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread since I just found out April 13th, AOAA anthracite offroad is showin they may host ultra4 racing this spring! It's got me all wound up since it's really hard for me to get to KOH and I haven't been since 2015. What a blast! Can't wait to drag my K5 out there to spectate but at least I can swing a weekend trip 2.5 hours away!
Haven't heard of AOAA before maybe bc they've only been operating a couple years. Caught a couple youtube videos last night, one a guided tour of all jeeps:surepal: And another go pro video of some two wheel riding (which I'm also into). There's definitely potential here for all kinds of fun off road.
I'm also scoping out camp sites as I'd rather not commute. Closest camp is a ground called earth day about 10 miles away. Rumor has it they have plans in the works at AOAA for on site camping in the near future. So stoked! :yikes::crewcab::k5:. Also this may not be the right forum but feel free to boot my thread to a more suited area :cool:

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'll be at the Prairie City race (about 20 minutes away) and I hope to make it over to Reno for the Championship

Full Schedule
  • February 2nd - 10th - King of The Hammers 2018, Johnson Valley, CA
  • April 13th & 14th - AOAA Park Coal Township, PA - Eastern Series
  • May 11th & 12th - Prairie City SVRA, Rancho Cordova, CA - Western Series
  • June 15th & 16th - Cross Bar Ranch, Davis, OK - East/West Combined
  • July 20th & 21st - Dirty Turtle Off Road Park, Bedford, KY - Eastern Series
  • August 10th & 11th - Ridgecrest, OHV, Ridgecrest, CA - Western Series
  • October 19th & 20th - Wild West Motorsports Park, Reno, NV - National Championship

jekquistk5

Weld nekid
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'll be at the Prairie City race (about 20 minutes away) and I hope to make it over to Reno for the Championship

Full Schedule
  • October 19th & 20th - Wild West Motorsports Park, Reno, NV - National Championship

Awe man no badlands this year.

swettysblazer

Swetty The Yeti
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread since I just found out April 13th, AOAA anthracite offroad is showin they may host ultra4 racing this spring! It's got me all wound up since it's really hard for me to get to KOH and I haven't been since 2015. What a blast! Can't wait to drag my K5 out there to spectate but at least I can swing a weekend trip 2.5 hours away!
Haven't heard of AOAA before maybe bc they've only been operating a couple years. Caught a couple youtube videos last night, one a guided tour of all jeeps:surepal: And another go pro video of some two wheel riding (which I'm also into). There's definitely potential here for all kinds of fun off road.
I'm also scoping out camp sites as I'd rather not commute. Closest camp is a ground called earth day about 10 miles away. Rumor has it they have plans in the works at AOAA for on site camping in the near future. So stoked! :yikes::crewcab::k5:. Also this may not be the right forum but feel free to boot my thread to a more suited area :cool:

PM me if you ever wanna go wheeling.... we (myself and some MD CK5 guys) are going to Rausch this weekend.

SpeedlabDan

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
PM me if you ever wanna go wheeling.... we (myself and some MD CK5 guys) are going to Rausch this weekend.
Awesome! Yeah I'm building my tow rig now I don't think my K5 is equipped for the 2.5 hour ride to Rausch but soon I should be ready! Thanks man!

SpeedlabDan

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

Full Schedule
I'd love to hit all these races but life gets in the way. I'll definitely be planning a trip to KOH in a couple years once my trucks are done

runamok151

1 ton status
Reaction score
Sad I didn't get to the new Anthrocite park before I moved. I got up to Paragon a few times before it closed and I've been to Rausch a number of times. Only thing I wasn't crazy about it that it's a multi-use park. They allow quads, bikes and even horses. You really have to watch out for them when you're wheeling, especially the asshats on quads and dirt bikes that like to race by you at speed. They're as bad as jet skis to power boaters.

FOR MUD

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've been there, there's about 1/2 a day of black trails ( Some would be red if wet ) A couple of years ago I helped scout some trails on the other side of the road....There's some sick :poo: over there.

I might be up that weekend to see the going ons.

RootBreaker

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

SpeedlabDan

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

runamok151

1 ton status
Reaction score
150 miles for me.. ;(

Yeah, but you get to drive by Cabella's on I-78 in Hamburg on the way out. Would your truck make the drive on the highway? I used to drive the blazer out to Paragon and Rausch, wheel all day, then drive home. There's a lot of fun wheeling out there w/out over stressing your rig on the hard stuff.

Top Bottom