CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

++UPDATED 3/16++New Official Disney spring trip thread

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: New Official Disney spring trip thread

i say later, as i sit here watching a video of disney /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
if you go... drive by aaron's first

[/ QUOTE ]

well, that is only a little (6 hours) out of the way since i moved /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

SkulzNBonz

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

April 2nd. Krennen says so, and Texans don't count /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif So it is written, so shall it be /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

John

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score

yeah, but have you thought about the fact that there will probably be several rigs prerunning out there getting ready for calrok's /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
wasn't my wish, i was already making plans to go and bring fulltop with me on the 2nd, but you are right it will give me a little more time to get ready, i might try to bring the 83 k5 and the 87 cherokee both /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

maybe i will bump the cherokee up to some 36 inch shoes /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

WakeBoard&4X4er

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Krennen, i have plans that weekend /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

just F-ing with you.

If i can go i think i dad will be in Russia hunting then so... i am sure you could say with me down there. Since Sara does not get home from work on fridays till 7 i will unsure what day i will be heading down there.

Oh, i am SURE backyardbuilt will be with me if i can go.

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Brett,
/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif, The actual day we are leaving is still in the mill, I am for the OKC group to leave early in the AM on that Friday, but things might change. It is all good on the lodging, the $$$ won't be so tight then, so I will have the finances to put myself up somewhere if need be. Jen just got a good promotion and she will have her raise by then, so I will actually have money /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. If you want you can meet us Saturday morning or if you come in Firday, you can meet us then, the choice is yours, I will be there somewhere. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Krennen

Oh, ya, drag backyardbuilt with you too, since I am giving a long lead time, I expect a big turnout /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

WakeBoard&4X4er

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
still a free bed is a free bed, and since it will be May, we could cruse that lake sometime... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

the only think that would be hold me back is... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif someone B-day, /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
EMERSON'S b-day will be on the 29th of April! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif and he will be 1 year old /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif. I will try and push the party to the weekend before his real B-day.

SkulzNBonz

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
For the love of all that is Holy man. At this rate, we won't end up goin' 'till Summer. I think I may run w/ Ok. Trailchaser's the 2'nd of April, or I may never get there. Just can't keep shufflin'

John

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
12340flipoff.gif
12340flipoff.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
The more I think about, F'A'W'K' IT, I will go bye myself when I get damn good and ready. If think you can do a better job, have at it, Skulz is now the official organiser. You guys are the reason it was moved the first times and yet you bitch about it, /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif, I am not going to have my rig ready, nor have the cash to swing a trip in early April, I have got a wife that is trying to got to college and tuition costs $$$$. SOOOOO........ as of this moment I am done with this damn thread, you guys are as bad a bunch of women about making up your minds. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Oh BTW if you even think about pushing me, I will add everyone of you to my ignore list in a damn big hurry. Of course excluding Brett, you are kind of innocent here.

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
OH, one more thing I turned off my PM's /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, you make it sound like i said something to upset you, all i did was tell you i moved the dates on the other forum /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Top Bottom