Upgrading to new software soon... Check this post for updates.

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Going to remove a few added conversation functions before porting over to new setup. Don't worry you will still be able to send and receive etc..

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just came to complain the alert button is hidden in portrait view on mobile (samsung) but it sounds like you are aware.
Still there in landscape for what it's worth.
At least on Samsung portrait and landscape gave you different options before, looks like it's still the same.
As for the little icons I finally got used to them and now they are actual words in a pull down menu.
Jury is still out if it is better

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
As for the little icons I finally got used to them and now they are actual words in a pull down menu.
Jury is still out if it is better
The little icons will be back.

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Will be removing the GM of the month from the forum index until after the move.

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Working on a new light & dark theme for the new version and it's going good, think you guys will like it. Was going to do the upgrade tomorrow but received an email from the host this morning that they are going to upgrade the operating system this Tues, so might as well wait until after the OS upgrade to upgrade the forum software.

• Date of Operating system upgrade, not software upgrade: Tuesday, February 23th
  • Maintenance Window: 11am Pacific
  • Expected Downtime: 2 hours

You may notice that your sites become unreachable while we perform the upgrade. Don't worry - this is normal!

Greg72

#MIGHTASWELLK5
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Working to add 100 posts-per-page for the new version and it's going good, think you guys will like it. Was going to do the upgrade tomorrow but received an email from the host this morning that they are going to upgrade the operating system this Tues, so might as well wait until after the OS upgrade to upgrade the forum software.

• Date of Operating system upgrade, not software upgrade: Tuesday, February 23th

You may notice that your sites become unreachable while we perform the upgrade. Don't worry - this is normal!

Thanks Steve! You are the greatest..... :bow: :waytogo: :saweet:

-G

ryoken

Puppy Fabricator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
i do wish this forum had the other reactions like bookface. laugh, angry, surprise, etc.. gave you a way to convey how the post is perceived.. tons of times i want a laugh one...

Greg72

#MIGHTASWELLK5
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Scrambles to add a "Not Like" button to the new forum... then realizes it does have one.

I can keep asking for another 10 years if necessary..... you know I'll still be on CK5 trying to finish my build, and it will be over 1000 pages long by then.
:whistle:

-G

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
i do wish this forum had the other reactions like bookface. laugh, angry, surprise, etc.. gave you a way to convey how the post is perceived.. tons of times i want a laugh one...
Funny you should mention that, the new upgrade forum will have reactions.

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Working on a new light & dark theme for the new version and it's going good, think you guys will like it. Was going to do the upgrade tomorrow but received an email from the host this morning that they are going to upgrade the operating system this Tues, so might as well wait until after the OS upgrade to upgrade the forum software.

Just a reminder for tomorrow...

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
As a reminder tomorrow is an upgrade for the operating system only.