CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

VAD? Video a day

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I dunno if this will fly or flop, but like a lot of people I spend a little time on the youtube. Once in a while I see something really amazing, or funny and original. I'm not talking about those dumb videos where some unemployed douchebag harvests 31 clips from around the 'tube, gloms them together with the world's worst music and hopes to make $7 in advertising. Original content only.

I don't care if they're a little long, but if so summarize why they're so good they need to be seen so we all know to be a little patient.

I just watched this, and I may be late to the party on this channel...but I don't care.

Gordon Ramsey critiquing hot wings on a channel called "First we feast" while being interviewed. I died laughing towards the end!

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
I think they're on to something! :zombie11: :zombie5:

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Probably a re-post,but this spectacular engine explosion still ranks among the most terrifying I've seen..
You know its a bad day when your engine not only blows,but you run it over too!..:doah:..:eek:

Tractorpulling insane engine blow up, Engine flys out of the tractor! - YouTube

It's crazy how much the Dutch love tractor pulling. Easily half of the vids I've seen are in Dutch. I still understand about 75% of it...can't find but a handful of words to speak it anymore though.

sweetk30

I build stuff
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
At the junkyard all we had was a 5 gallon pail of stale gas ,and no protective gear,it was just toss the gas on the nest and RUN!..

We had more than one hornets nest as big as that one to deal with ,it sucked in the summer--they lie in wait until you were inside the car you had to crawl in because the doors couldn't open,other junk cars were shoved right beside them,then once you were settled in and started cutting out a windshield or removing a window glass,they would attack!..

One 1940's Buick we had there was sold to a guy who wanted to make a street rod out of it..we moved it from where it sat for over 30 years with the loader,and a cloud of hornets came out of it,there had to be a million plus--the entire front seat was just springs,all the upholstery had rotted away,but the hornets made a new seat cushion out of the paper pulp!..the nest took up the entire seat ..
The guy running the loader got stung about a dozen times and had to bail out of it and run..

I was elected to douse them with stale gas and run,I only got stung twice,but the cloud of wasps headed right for the garage and we battled them in there for weeks before they finally left..
The gas killed a lot of the ones in the seat and we were able to load the car onto the guys trailer the next day,there wasn't any left alive in it..he later told us he filled a 16 gallon shop vac with the corpses of them when he cleaned the car out!..:eek:

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
LOL, mysterious substance? Looks like the blue stuff in a freshly cleaned "portable".

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Blue dyed deodorized piss is what it was,but I guess they cant say that on TV!..
Good thing it was just cleaned by the looks of the spillage,otherwise it would have been brown diarrea !..the tent didn't hold up very well either..:eek:

Top Bottom