CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

VAD? Video a day

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its been on the hard back burner with school and the c10. im almost 100% convinced itll run fine, but needs the whole electrical part and a new "brain box". The c10 has kept the wallet dusty atm.
That's better than mine my wallet is always clean, as soon as I put money in it, my wife cleans it out :dunno:

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some rock bouncers randomly showed up at Stoney Lonesome today.

I’ve mentioned before this is only 5 minutes from where I live now.

Grandson and I have been spending a lot of time there lately.

View attachment 389753
You can't really climb this kind of terrain with horsepower.
I watched a bunch of people going at on the hill climb in Hollister hills where the slope is almost 100% aka 45 degrees.
They can only make it so far with wheel spin.
I took it slow with my 170hp diesel in low second and just idled all the way to the top.
Too much wheel speed tends to brake traction too quickly and at one point you dig too deep and create more drag.
On dunes with paddles and really high horsepower it's a little different and can work but not powder dirt like this one.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some rock bouncers randomly showed up at Stoney Lonesome today.

I’ve mentioned before this is only 5 minutes from where I live now.

Grandson and I have been spending a lot of time there lately.

View attachment 389753
Here's a Toyota.
It doesn't look it when you're outside but the view from the truck shows it better.
Many people have lost traction on that hill then tumbled down

Cheavyk10

Desert Sand
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Derek Bieri from Vice Grip Garage and his '65 Chevy C10 "lawsuit" , in the burnout pit at the Duct Tape Drags last weekend. Pretty sure it's a 250 six and three on the tree. Sorry about the crappy narration, I'm an idiot.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
No, that was from spring. From Fullsize Invasion. We are way behind on editing video. :oops:
I was thinking if there's snow in the LaSal's in September, I know where I'm heading next year when it's hotter n hell at Blazer Bash!

Top Bottom