CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Venting on a few things.

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Loser1: ok
so it was me and the other guy
we stopped at the stop light
and then the light turned green, but it was only the turn arrow, so we waited til the main light turned green and we gunned it, he went then i did and then i took the win.

Loser2: NICE KILL MAN!

Thats right, nice kill. You sure killed that person, and/or his car as well. You were victorious today at sucessfully outrunning another vehicle in a life or death sprint to the mall to see scooby doo 2.

I hate street racing stories. Here is how every street race story goes:

Me, Him, Rev, Rev, Light Turns Green, He go, I go, I win. HEEEY Macarena.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Did you guys know i made that grinder smiley? /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif
Ill make some more if dude will put them up.

I hate it when people ask me questions that i have to think to answer. Like driving down the road, i pass BK, Mc Donalds, Hardees, then 30 mins later someone is like "lets stop at BK!" thats what its like in my head. They are like bla bla bla and im like "im way past that chief." i like venting

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
have you had your ritalin today? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Bhintz

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
put the crack pipe down /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

lukebaby1

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Sound like you two fries short of a Happy Meal. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Z3PR

Banned
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
"Drop the Chalupa...."

[/ QUOTE ]MMMMMMmmmmmm, CHALUPA. Think I'll go to Taco Bell for lunch.

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Stomper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
You lost me at Loser1: ok /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

gotmud?

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Step away from the kegorator! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
I was just trying to get into the feeling of your post!

Now turn your pudding assets into cold cash, go to white street, buy the third item on the shelf and say "Thanks Todd" he should knock 5 bucks off the price and give you the magnums. 14 days later you will recieve a check. Cash it and buy me a beer, ship it to me and you will then have the empowerment level of three. Walk down to peanut alley and buy all the cashews, sell them to a foriegn prince, make a killing!

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Loser1: ok
so it was me and the other guy
we stopped at the stop light
and then the light turned green, but it was only the turn arrow, so we waited til the main light turned green and we gunned it, he went then i did and then i took the win.

Loser2: NICE KILL MAN!

Thats right, nice kill. You sure killed that person, and/or his car as well. You were victorious today at sucessfully outrunning another vehicle in a life or death sprint to the mall to see scooby doo 2.

I hate street racing stories. Here is how every street race story goes:

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Did you guys know i made that grinder smiley? /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif
Ill make some more if dude will put them up.

I hate it when people ask me questions that i have to think to answer. Like driving down the road, i pass BK, Mc Donalds, Hardees, then 30 mins later someone is like "lets stop at BK!" thats what its like in my head. They are like bla bla bla and im like "im way past that chief." i like venting

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is written in some kind of code. I'll try to decompile it with my Captain Crunch Secret Decoder Ring... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Loser 1:

I was at a stoplight today and almost accidentally went through it when the left arrow turned green. I was late for the movies so I made a mad sprint to the mall but couldn't decide between the Gory "Nice Kill Man" or the funny "Scooby Doo 2".

Loser 2:

Wow Man. I had a life or death experience today. I had some Macaroni and felt better. I'm not sure why I ate Macaroni, because I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. So then I drove around for 30 minutes trying to decide between Hardee's, McDonald's, and Burger King.

I then had a vision from the forefathers. The Chief told me to get past venting.

I hope that helped to clear things up.

Paul 'X'

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
rofl

lovely

6 people trying to tell me to get off or on drugs

shewheeler

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score