CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Video - ACC carpet multiple colors, poor fitment

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So who makes a decent carpet kit these days? Friend of mine just bought a kit from LMC which was cut too narrow so it wasn't long enough to reach both door sills.

I need a carpet kit for a K10 so I'm not too worried about some of the fitment issues that hoonigan ran into.

frankin5

Super Mall Crawler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think ACC makes carpet for all Sites that sell carpet for the squares.

Chuy84k5

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just bought and installed one of there kits its not that bad really. at least not the set that I got it was a hair short in some areas but the trim pieces are going to cover it so I'm not too worried about it. the wheel wells are the areas that are a bit funky but not horrible.

JoshHefnerX

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder if something has happened w/ supply chain. I got mine a couple of years ago and was very pleased w my ACC. I'd say it's better than the carpet in my G8. Ordered from RockAuto and saved a chunk of coin doing it. I even had ACC send me some samples...

That being said....
1. I bought their highest level luxury pre molded, sound deadened cut pile ect..
2. It was 115 that day here in phx and the steel was 140ish so it was hot as hell and the carpet was soft.
3. The wheel tubs are a complex shape and they did take a bit of futzing to get them to where I wanted them, but not any more effort than I expected.

skunked

phat block everything
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Wonder if something has happened w/ supply chain. I got mine a couple of years ago and was very pleased w my ACC. I'd say it's better than the carpet in my G8. Ordered from RockAuto and saved a chunk of coin doing it. I even had ACC send me some samples...

That being said....
1. I bought their highest level luxury pre molded, sound deadened cut pile ect..
2. It was 115 that day here in phx and the steel was 140ish so it was hot as hell and the carpet was soft.
3. The wheel tubs are a complex shape and they did take a bit of futzing to get them to where I wanted them, but not any more effort than I expected.

good point about the higher level carpet, I was wondering about that.

as far as the pricing goes, summit, rockauto and a couple other retailers are within $10 of each other.

JoshHefnerX

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
The carpet direct from ACC was substantially more. I also used our ck5 discount code for RA.

Top Bottom