CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

WALKING TALL

bigcountryk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing it--if you have seen it what did you think? If you haven't i suggest you go. No it doesn't really compare to the original but it was still a very awesome movie, and who knew Jonny Knoxville could actually act i was suprised. i give it two thumbs way up /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
cool, i noticed that all the snooty-art-film review people in the papers and such are bashing this movie... so it MUST be good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm definitely gonna go see it. Judging from the previews it looks a lot like the good cheesey action flicks of the 70s/80s that I totally dig. No deep thoughts, just a little entertaining mindless good-guy kicking bad-guy butt action. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

chebywanna

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
cool, i noticed that all the snooty-art-film review people in the papers and such are bashing this movie... so it MUST be good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats exactly how i decide if a movie is worth seeing /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif (them trailers are often deceiving)

Top Bottom